fredag, september 12, 2008

weekend..

yeeah, the weekend is here!! :) I'm so looking forward to it 'cause I'm going on a camp with my church/congregation =) they always have a weekendcamp in September to focus and start up the fall. Usually really nice weekends with fellowship and good tuition and strong precence... :) We'll be awesome to go away for 2 days and just hang out, have tuition and worship!!

Yesterday I was mostly home, as I have mostly been this week. Noone called and needed me to work so I danced some, took a walk which wasn't that good of a idea because my knee started to hurt again :( sigh.. well, it was a nice walk anyways and then I had lunch, watched some TV and then I went to church to print some things before it was time to start cook for alpha. Talked with some of the staff, read some in my book and then I finally got to mail my jobapplication!! Then it was time to make some taaacos :) Karin and I had fun cooking and Maria walked by now and then to try the food.. :) About 9 people came, plus the alpha leaders and a few more so we're about 2o people eating. We're all happy that all 9 signed up for alpha and will continue the whole fall. And a few more that wasn't there yesterday is gonna attend to. Awesome :)
When I came home I got stuck talking to people on msn and then Vera was online on facebook so I got to chat with her too.. sooo great! just awesome!! :)

Today I have taken a walk with one fo the new youthworkers in church who lives close to me and she's also in my praying group. It was nice to talk to her and get some company on my walk!! After that I have just been home packing for the weekend and so.. think I'm gonna text my friends and see if they wanna do something tonight..

Have a great weekend everyone. I'm sure I'll :)
xoxo

Inga kommentarer: