tisdag, augusti 12, 2008

Update.. :)

Here I'm again.. I'm alive :) sorry that I haven't updated in a while but I haven't had the inspiration or energy/time to it... the time flies by so fast..

Have had good weeks. The sun has kept on shining and it's still hot outside, even though it cooled of a little theese past days. And by little I mean little..
I have been driving the kids back and forth to their activities/summerjob.. between that I have tried to go to the pool a few times with the kids I had at home. Have been out for lunch a few times, went to a indoor pool one day.. otherwise we are hanging out at home watching tv, playing the wii- still a favourite for me, and now I'm soon a pro at boxing too.. :) I'm already one in bowling.. Scotty started talking about rollercoasters again and he has a game on the computer where you can build rollercosters and amusmentparks and he plays it a lot!! Macie and Molly plays it too sometimes..

Have done some shopping with Vera & the kids now & then, some groccery shopping with Scott.. Me, Vera & the girls also went to 1st night downtown Leesburg one Friday. They have that the 1st Friday of every month and the small shops/boutiqs are open longer.. really nice!! Ooh, forgot.. I took the kids to Great Falls national park one day. It was awesome! It's so beutiful out there!! we all enjoyed it.. getting out in the nature, walking around looking at stuff.. :)
Today the girls went to a movie after lunch so Vera, SCotty and I went hiking on a trail that passes Leesburg and goes to Alexandria, and passed that I think.. anyways, we had good time. Walking, looking at trees, picking flowers and just enjoying beeing outside!

Don't think theer's anything special going on this comming week.. just Macie working.And tae kwon do as usual.. Hopefully we will make it to the pool some day.. would be nice :)
take care..
xoxo

Inga kommentarer: