torsdag, juli 12, 2007

back in jonsered..

hellu friends!!
saw that it's almost a week since I last wrote.. has been a good week, it has been cloudy and rainy but I've enjoyed the days anyway :) played some with my nieces and newphew, met some more friends and family(sister again, aunts and so).. really nice!!

we also went cykling "dressin".. for you that don't know you ride a special kind of bike on an closed traintrack.. it's really fun and nice!! the kids loooved it!! they where really good!!
I'll post some pics from my weeks in Delsbo down under.. hope it works this time, has been trying several times but it hasn't worked.. wierd.

Now I'm back in my apartment in Jonsered/Partille..The drive down went just fine, the kids were good and there was no traffic jams or accidents.. feels good to be back- looking forward to see my friends.. but it feels strange and empty at the same time and I'm having a terrible headace :( sooo tired... will be an early evening tonight.
well, take care!!
love







Inga kommentarer: