fredag, juli 06, 2007

Friday..

Hellu loves!!
I'm still in Delsbo.. having a god time!! Should have written eralier but the time passes buy so fast & I have been pretty busy. Have been trying to post some pics but it hasn't worked :( wanted to show yuo what we have been up to and so.. will try some other time..

On Sunday there was folkmusic event here in Delsbo (delsbostämman). Started with a mass in church and then we walked up tp the place where the event were to take place(forngården we say here, don't know the english word). I go tot carry a flag :) Seemed liked it was gonna rain but it didn't, luckily enough.. had a good day!! walked around, looked at people, listened to music, had something to eat.. met a friend of mine that I have known for my whole life.. it was awesome!! we haven't seen eachother for some years. And I met some relatives; aunts, cousins & so. Missed you there Katti!!

We have had awesome weather this week, suny & warm! have been at the lake and outdoorpool.. really nice!! I'm so glad that I'm up here, down in Gothenburg it's raining and it's cloudy.I don't complain :) hihi..
other then beeing home, relaxing, watching the kids and beeing at the lake it has been soft and not much has happend. Which summer is all about :)
Today I think I'm gonna go to town, Hudiksvall..
take care!
love

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Tror nästan det är första gången jag inte var på stämman. Känns lite konstigt faktiskt med tanke på att man spenderat ett x antal timmar där :) Lite för långt att åka tyvärr :( Men det kommer fler år! Skoj du fick bära flaggan! Kram kram