lördag, juni 30, 2007

update...

Hellu..
just thought I should give you an update on what happens. has been pretty busy days. I'm still at my parent's place and as I think I have written before: my nieces that lives in Alingsas is here and my mum has been working so I have been watching my nieces.. can't leave them to my brother next dorr(Lars) and his wife all the time :) it's exhausting but fun, they are just so cute!!
Took a walk the other day on the fields... really nice. My brother Erik that came last night took the kids on the fourwheeler to say hi to my dad and Lars that was working on the fields.. the kids just looove riding the fourwheller.. and I do too :)

Oh, I have forgotten to tell you. I got the job I applied fór teh other day. Went to a interview for it this past Monday and on Wednesday they called and said that the job was mine if I wanted it!! I'm so glad!! It's as a cleaninglady at a daycare aso it's not the most fun job ansd it means pretty early mornings but I'm happy to earn some money and get a break from the studies!!

Today is my dad's birthday.. we're gonna celebrate with dinnmer & cake.. my sis and her fience & daughter is here. And Lars & his wife & kids are comming over too.. will be a craaazy dinenr but fun :) always nice to eat together..

Comment of the week comes from my nephew Albin. My mum was baking buns and she almost burned the last ones 'cause we were having coffee. And Albin sais: "Grandma, the buns look very brown.." :)

That's it for now I think.. take care!
love

Inga kommentarer: