tisdag, juni 26, 2007

In Delsbo..

I am at my parents house since yesterday.. it's great to be here!! but strange in some way too.. But it's nice to be home!! and it's awesome to see my nieces & nephew up here :) they are just to adorable :) Hilma. the oldest one, came over this morning(as usual) and she just ran towards me and threw herself into my arms :) and she said: "daddy said last night that if I went to sleep you would be here when I woke up". She just to cute :) Maja & Anna(my nieces in Alingsås) are here too. It's really good to see them too, haven't seem them in a while..


Today has been both sunny & rainy, but it has been warm.. the kids has been running between my brother's place and mum & dad's place.. while it was raining they all watched TV in here(mum & dad's place).. doesn't it look cosy :)


This is my sister's child and my brother's youngest.. taken a couple of a days ago, befoere I came.. aren't they cute :)


take care!

Inga kommentarer: