fredag, juni 01, 2007

summerbreak!!

I'm done with School for this semester/term.. yeeaah!! feels so good!!
Finished my essay/PM on Tuesday- hope I will pass, and then my mum,sister and nieces came by for a short visit.. and then I went to Jonas´s place to plan Sunday´s service with him, alexandra and some other.. Jonas had bought really yummie stuff to eat. bread, cheese, ham, grapes,cookies, buns and some more.. yuumm! the best part with all meetings and plannings is the eatingpart.. fika as we say in Sweden :)

On Wednesday morning I went to town to meet with Malin and Jonna at a café to look at the oral presentation we're gonna have at the evening. We had coffee and sooo good sandwishes.. yum!! I think we studied for 30 seconds or something. "Malin takes that,Jonna that and Maria that" and then we were done, so we talked about lots of other stuff, as usual when we meet :) and Malin got to put her Nurse knowledge in practice 'cause an old (85+) lady fell on the sidewalk outside the café. She was bleeding from the nose and mouth but still just wanted to get up to go to her grandkid´s graduation.. and her husband was so cute and gentle with her when he arrived. He was at the car so someone ran to get him. They were just such an adorable couple! The ambulance came after a while and took Kerstin, as the ladie was called, to the hospital..

The presentation in the evening went just fine and we got the highest grades on our essay! such a relieve that we made it! and the teacher had written: "Thanks for a interesting reading and an nice oral presentation" :) After School we went to a pub and had bier/cider to celebrate and just hang out. Really nice!! will miss Jonna and Malin, but we live in the same city so we'll see eachother sometimes, but anyways.. strange not to study with them anymore..

Yesterday was shoppingday with my sister. We went to Ullared(this huuge and cheap place south of Gothenburg). Elisabeth,my sis, bouht looots of stuff, mostly clothes for her daughter but some for herself too. I bought a pair of jeans, a halternecktop, hairdryer, movie, belt and some other small things.. had a nice day but was soo tired when we were back in Alingsås. Followed to my brother's place to see my mum and of course my sister some more and eat with them. And then I went to my place.. totally exhausted..

Today I'm gonna relax and rest and tonight a friend has a graduationparty so I'm going to that.. looking forward to it!! Have a good weekend!!
love

Inga kommentarer: