måndag, juni 04, 2007

new week

My friend´s graduationparty was nice.. really good food and nice people. Had fun!! but it was late when I got to bed.. had a really soft and nice Saturday. Was home watching tv and relaxing in the morning. Then I took a walk and stopped buy my friend Sara´s house. She was outside and Martin and Maria were there too. We sat outside talking and enjoying the sun for several hours.. sooo nice!! then we got hungry and ordered pizza.. yuum :) I spent the evening at home in front of the tv.. soft and nice..

Yesterday was a busy day.. but fun!! we had an african workshopday at church. You could choose between to try to dance or play dejmbedrums. It was awesome!! and we attended in the regular serivice afterwards.. the afternoon was busy because I had some stuff to prepear for the service so I couldn't focus on the dance as much as I wanted.. but it went okay in the service anyway! the congrigation enjoyed it and took part of it all.. :)

the floorball after church was soo fun!! so good to run of some stress & adrenaline that had built up during the day.. we had a good time. And afterwards some of us sat down at mcdonalds to relax and eat something.. was so tired when I got home, felt so good to go to bed, I tell ya..

well.. take care! hugs & kisses

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Låter som du haft en härlig helg! Jag hade trevligt på min lilla middag! Skönt att ta examen att äntligen få jobba! Ha det så bra! Kramis