måndag, juni 18, 2007

Birthday

So.. now I am 26.. doesn't feel any different but it feels surreal in some way. Kind of hard to belive but it's just to accept and be happy :)

On Thursday I took it easy and in the evening I went to town(Gothenburg) too see my friend Jenny. We sat down at a café. It was really nice. Good to ee her!!
On FRiday it was time to preper for the "party".. some friends came over in the evening to have cake and hang out. It was nice! good to see all of them! and a friend from my bibelschoolyear came too and stayed the night.. fun!! went to bed quiete late so I was so tired and lazy on Saturday. Just stayed at home..
Yesterday was the real birthday. A friend from church came by and we talked and so, then we went to church. Good service!! afterwards it was time for floorball- fuuun & so nice to run of some energy,adrenaline.. got some textmessages and phonecalls during the day.Nice!

Feel a little blue and off.. don't know why. Sigh.. have been kind of off the last days, but it culminated yesterday evening.. but oh well. Just need to relax and rest I guess.. but I hate theese days..
Today will be a soft day I think.. need to send some applications to some Schools..so maybe I'll go to church and print some papers and get that done.. but we'll see.
Have a good day!

Inga kommentarer: