lördag, juni 23, 2007

Midsummer

Happy Midsummer, or Glad Midsommar as we say in Sweden.
Me & my friends had fun at Liseberg.. walked around, played on the wheels and so.. nice! Afterwards Sara, Alexandra and I went up on a mountain in Partille to enjoy the view and look at old fort/castle. Then we drove around in some neighbourhood and looked at houses.. really nice.

Yesterday, Midsummereve, it rained and rained :( I had plans on going to some celebrations and watch the dance and so. But I didn't really feel like beeing outside in the rain so I stayed inside and relaxed and got some stuff done. In the evening I went to Alexandra to barbeque with some friends. We were about 10 people.. we had strawberries & ice-cream for desert... yuuum!! nothgin better then that in the summer :) we just hung out, played games and talked. Really nice! The last ones left at 3am.. I stayed over night and today Alexandra and I relaxed and then we went to the grosserystore. Have had a nice & peaceful evening at home. Watched TV & took a walk..soon going to bed.. have some sleep to catch in :)

Going home to Delsbo on Monday.. will be so nice!! haven't been home for long. But will miss my friends down here too, but I will see them soon. Can't wait to see my family!! I will write regulary and try post some pics too. I'll borrow my dads digitalcamera.. :)

love

Inga kommentarer: