torsdag, juni 07, 2007

day in the sun

yesterday was sweden's national day. Sara called a little before lunch and wanted to take a ride on the bike and get some ice-cream. Couldn't resist that, ice-cream lover as I am :) we had a good time and in the evening there was a worshipservice in church- it was awesome!!! took a while for the people to loosen up and focus and really praise but it was a good evening and God was there. Afterwards we went to Sara's place and had a barbeque.. no better way to celebrate a national day then to worship and thank God & pray for Sweden!! and afterwards just hang out with friends..

Today I have had a really soft and nice day in the sun!! went to church to talk to my conversitionalbudy for maybe the last time :( his time in my church is soon over *sad* but he will probably work in a church not to far away so I'll be able to talk with him now and then probably(but not as often as I have theese past years) but it's sad anyways..
after that I had lunch with my friend and some others that work in church.. sara came by too and we laid down outside in the grass and just relaxed while Maria cleared the weeds in the flower bed and watered the plants.. Soo nice, but waaarm - had some ice-cream,talked and so. I got a little red, the sun is so strong.. Fredrik came by too which was nice.Good to see him! Had some interesting talks and it was nice to get to talk to Maria some..

Now it's time to realx in front of the tv.. take care!
bless!

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Åhh visst har det varit underbart väder! Skönt med sommar!
Jag ska nog kika hemöver någon gång i sommar men vet inte när. Vad ska du göra i sommar? Kram