fredag, juni 08, 2007

Delsbo..

















Sitting here in front of the computer, had to take a break from the sun and get some lunch.. listening to summer music and surf the internet.. and just had to show you all som pics from my beloved farm in Delsbo.. miss it alot right now. Got to go home soon!! or what do you say Katti? ;)


took the bike "downtown" Partille today. Had to go to the employment service/jobcentre so I get some money while I'm unemplyed.. and then I went to see Maria in her break. She had two funereals today(she's a janitor(Vaktmästare) in my church and in a funeral chapel) and we took an ice-cream in the break between them.. it was nice to see her and get a break on the way home :) it's hot outside...

tonight some friends and I are going out to eat.. Alexandra finish SChool today so she wanted to go out.. lokking forward to it!!
take care and enjoy the sun.. but be careful so you don't burn yourselfs!!
xoxo

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Nice pictures...looks like out from an Astrid Lindgren movie:-)
Hope you're enjoying the sun...
Love,
Hellen