söndag, juli 22, 2007

Sunday..

Hello friends!
Have had good and nice days since last time I wrote. Have been feeling a little lonely and blue(down), have missed everyone at home in Delsbo, but I have had good days anyways as I wrote..

On Wednesday I had lunch with Alexandra and then we went to her place. Fredrik came too and we did some gardening; moved the lawn and so... it was nice!! had some ice-cream and cookies too - yuuum :)

On Thursday I went to our church summerplace where I knew Maria was working. Talked a little with her and listened to one of the priests talking about his journey to Brasil.. really interesting!! Then I went to Gothenburg to meet a friend-we walked around in town and sat down at a café. I was tired but it was nice to see him!!

On Friday I took a ride on bike and went to say hi to a family from church. It was awesome to see them!! Had coffee, picked some redcurrants, grilled hamburgers and had ice-cream. Just hung out, relaxed, enjoyed the sun, cuddled with their rabbits.. it was sooo nice!! Just what I needed.. their youngest is soo cute, just so adorable!!! Then I went to Alexandra and said good bye to her, she's in Croatia right now in her family's cabbin.

Yesterday I and some others helped a lady that goes to our church to renovate her new apartment.. so I ripped away carpets, painted roofs and walls, puttied(spacklade in Swedish). Had paint all over me, but it went away with some scrubbing in the shower.. It was really fun but exhausting to help out. Nice to do something physical and use your body.. kind of tired today but in a nice way..
Now I'm gonna go to the store.. my fridge is getting empty..
Take care!!
xoxo

Inga kommentarer: