söndag, juli 29, 2007

Sunday..

So, the weekend has soon past. the time really passes by fast..

On Wednesday and Thursday I went to Skövde and the conferense that OAS had.. it was good but not as I thought; the worship and so wasn't at all what I had imagined. Don't know if it was me or if it was the whole thing.. felt like it never "took speed", never loosened.. but Thursday were much better then Wednesday!! Especially one service we went to, it wasn't at all what we have thought but I got really moved. It was so nice just to sit in the atmosphere, sing worship, let God do his think.. cried but it was well needed. Some things that had been bothering me and probably stoped God from working got better.. Had a good time though, met some people i know which was really nice!! meet a friend from my bibleclas that I haven't seen in 2 years or something. It was awesome to see her! and it was nice to get to focus on God!

Was tired on Friday so I was mainly home relaxing. Sara and I took a trip to Allum(the mall here in Partille) and looked around some. Were gonne have some coffee at a café when we met another friend so we went to him and had coffee instead, and ice-cream :) Talked and just hung out.. really nice!!

Yesterday I took a ride on my bike.. went by some friends from church and the indoorbandy and said hi. Had coffee and talked. Nice!! in the evening I went to Liseberg with some friends. We saw a show with a swedish magician(carl-einar häckner). He's really wierd and extreme sometimes but he's good and it was a fun & good show!! Then we walked around some and looked at people and "played" on the wheels/lotteries, but we didn't win anything :(

Today I have just been home, have been trying to have some time with and focus..have been si and so with that lately(except wednesday-thursday) so I felt like I need to start focus and listen again to "get on track" with my life again. Soon gonna met with Sara and have dinner and then we are going to church. Looking forward to that!!

Tomorrow or on Tuesday I'll start my drive towards Delsbo.. gonna stop in Jönköping to see some friends, can't wait!! then I'll stop by my brother and sister-in-law in Sthlm before I drive the last bit.. will be a nice I think :)
Take care!!
xoxo

Inga kommentarer: