söndag, augusti 05, 2007

Sunday..

Didn't go to Delsbo.. changed my mind when I were in Jönköping.. couldn't decided and were shilly-shllaying and finally I had to take a decision and then I went back to Partille. Don't know if it was right but nothing to do about now. I'm sad that I didn't get to see my brother & fiance and the babies but there will be more oppertunities.. and I have had some really nice days down here, I really have!!

Had really nice days in Jönköping!! itwas nice to see Sofia and hang out some with her.. and then meet Magdalena and Helena. Awesome!! soft days with some sun, ice-cream, stroll in city and so. And Magdalena cut my hair! Nice to be an a minivacation!!

After I got back I have been hanging out with Sara some. We went to Liseberg on Thursday evening with Karin & Per. Afterwards we had tea and sandwished at karin & per´s place. Really nice!
On Friday I went to Alingsås and my brother there to see him and his family and dad & mum that's visiting. My niece & nephew(Hilma & Albin) from Delsbo is here too.. awesome to see them!! had a nice day!! went to Elin´s grave- sad but nice, went to a café, picked some raspberries & black currants, had dinner and so.. then I stayed over night and yesterday I followed dad,mum, Hilma, Albin to my siste-in-laws parents in Båstad. They live in a small beuitful house buy the ocean. Had a really nice & fun day!!Hilma and Albin are to cute, just adorable :) we took bath in the ocean too.. it wasn't that cold actually. Hilma and Albin enjoyed their first bath in the ocean. It was an awesome day!!

Today I'm gonna relax.. maybe go to church and then tonight Fredrik is having a birtyday party. Will be nice I think!
xoxo

Inga kommentarer: