tisdag, augusti 21, 2007

Tuesday..

sooo tired.. not fun to get up at 5am.. but work is okay but your body definlty get tired.. I can't complain about having a job were I sit alot :)

The service on Sunday evening was god.. awsome to hear Claes again!! and there were lots of people, so fun to see eveyone!! Up to work yesterday.. the daycare was closed for the staff had a day of planning so I didn't do my regular cleaning and instead I cleaned doors, trims and so.. Today I was so tired but managed through the day anyway. After work I went by church to drop some things I have borrowed and to say hi to my friends.. and as usual I got stuck talking with people.. Claes, Maria, Jonas to name a few.. and then I helped to rinse out a storage.. Nice to hang out and help but got home much later then I thought.. so the walk I had planned to take never happend.. gotta take one tomorrow instead.. and tomorrow I don't have to go to bed early.. start late on Thursday. Joy!!! :) gonna be so nice to sleep in..

Talking with my mum on the phone right now.. nice.
Take care!!
love

Inga kommentarer: