onsdag, augusti 15, 2007

First days at my new job..

Sitting here, pretty tired. I have been working for three days now. I like it and it's okay except that I have to get up at 5 in the mornings.. sigh.. luckily it's just three dags/week.. Thursdays I'll take a later shift so I can be off on Fridays.. :)

The staff at the daycare is nice and have helped me settle in. I have gotten into the routins pretty good already.. just gonna make a schedule over when I clean where so my "co-workers" now where I'll clean and can plan after that- and of course I plan my cleaning after where they are and what they´re doing.

I have coffebreaks and breakfast with the kids & staff or the cook/chef. Nice to be able to do that and not have to have breaks on my own! It's not the most fun job to clean but the ones around me makes it okay..and it's an important job. It need to be done and they appriate it.

I feel like going to the movies tonight. I start at 12.30 tomorrow so tonight I don't have to go to bed early :) hopefully I'll get someone to join to the movies...
Have a good one!
xoxo

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Hej Maria!
Ah, nytt jobb!! GRattis till det!

Jag kommer till gbg på lördag..så sen kan vi träffas när som helst i stort sett... Absolut en öl/cider med Malin...

Vi kan ju höras!!

KramKram