torsdag, augusti 09, 2007

Thursday..

Thursday today,the week has passed by so fast. oh my.. I start working on Monday! can't belive it, that it's already time.. have som anxiety and don't feel like starting at all :/ but I have too and I'm sure it will be okay when I'm there and get started. Will be nervous of course but I know how to clean and I'll get into the routines fast I hope..

Have been feeling wierd and blue this week, been feeling kind of low and lonley but I have survived and it goes away in the afternoon.. guess it's because I'm free and have noting planned and no routines.. the week has been relaxed and soft and good despite my mood.

Fredrik's birthdayparty on Sunday evening was nice!! we were very few people there but it was nice and fun!! talked and listened to music!! went to ikea earlier in the day with Sara. Nice!!
Monday I were just home and relaxed.. saw some tv and so..
Tuesday was really nice and warm!! sooo nice!! started out the day with some cleaning- washed my windows, dusted the trims and my tv-shelf and vaccumed. Feels soo good!! afterwards I went to Sara´s place and hung out in the sun, talking, reading a book and so.. wacthed some tv later on in the evening..
Yesterday it was suppossed to rain and thunder so me and a friend decided to go to the mall and stroll.. we did and when we were done a few hours later the sun was shining and no rain in sight.. so we went to a lake and took a a walk, had ice-cream and enjoyed the sun. So nice :) If we had known that it wasn't gonna rain we hadn't gone to the mall. But we had a ncie time and it was awesome to see him! and we got to enjoy the sun so :)

oh, have forgotten to tell.. got my first tick this past weekend. A small black thing on my belly. Pretty unpleasant. Saw it after I had showered on Sunday morning.. luckily I could take it away without problems but afterwards I have gotten some strange small red spots on my belly and on my arms.. but they are going away so I guess it was some bites from some reall really small bug/flea in the grass or something..

Well.. have a great Thursday and weekend!! I'm gonna take a ride on the bike now..
love

Inga kommentarer: