måndag, augusti 27, 2007

awesome weekend

Have had an awesome weekend!! Were tired last week as I wrote but I went to Uppsala anyways on Friday. A Christian organisation for worshipdance(Christian dance fellowship in Sweden) had their anual meeting and workshops. So much fun and so nice!!It was really inspiring and encouraching!! So fun to meet other people that have a passion for dance and using your body to praise the Lord and make new friends!!
For example we learned how to use technoflags- flags that has some weights on two sides and you hold them in your hands and you can spin them in different ways to make them to differents things.. really cool! And we also got a vers from the bible to give form to with dance/drama. un! Really touched me to see the verses come alive!!
But Saturday night and the mass on Sunday morning was the best I think. Really encouraged and gave hope.. It was sooo strong, mighty, powerful and filled with love.. such precence! It was exactly what I needed and it spoke right to my heart.. God is good!! :) If you wanna know what happens you can send an e-mail or right a comment and I'll tell..

Came home around 9.30pm last night and thought I should be awefully tired today but actually I have been pretty alert and not so tired as last week. Wierd, but I don't complain :) Was fun to work today. Talked alot with one of the preschoolteachers today, she's just so nice and soo funny! Had a blast!! and another one that I come along really good with and have talked a lot with started early today so I got to have coffee and talk with her.. so nice!!

Well.. soon time to start prepearing for bed if I'm gonne get my beutisleep :)
Take care!
love

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

What do you need a beauty sleep for? You're already gorgeous:-)
Good to hear that you had such a good weekend.
By the way...the letter is on its way *hooray*
Have a good week!
Love,
Hellen