lördag, augusti 11, 2007

laundry and baking

woke up pretty early this morning and couldn't go back to sleep :( but oh well, maybe it was good so I get used to get up early when I start working.. started out with putting some clothes in the washer and then I made a dough so I could make buns.. it's the first time I made it, went smooth!! I had brekafast while the dough rised.The buns came out really good and .. had some with a cup of coffee .. yuuum!! nice lunch huh ;)

Didn't go as well with the laundry. When I went down to the laundryroom to put the clothes in the dryer the dryer wouldn't work.. *sigh*.. so I had to hang my clothes in the "drying room",don't know if it's called that in English- it's room whith big fans where you hang your clothes to dry. Well, that wasn't such a big deal but after 2-3 hours the clothes hadn't even started to get dry.. now I got cranky and fussy. couldn't believe it.So it was just to bring the clothes upstairs 'casue there was someone washing clothes after me and my clothes would have had to hang there forever to dry.. so now I have clothes everywhere in my apartment.. puuh.. good thing I have some chairs, kitchensofa and doors that I can hang clothes on.. :)

Well..that's my day.. oh, I have been reading a lot too.. I'm reading this really exciting book, can hardly let go of it.. but finally I mangaged and took a walk, sooo humid and hot outside.. were all sweaty when I got back.. made some dinner and sat in front of the tv.. and here I'm. Thinking about calling some friends and see if they have any plans. Ot maybe take a tour on my bike. If it has cooled of that is..
Take care!
xoxo

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Hi there, my dear!
Hope your first day at work went all nice and smooth:-)
I'm doing pretty well here at my parents' place...lots to do, though...but I knew that before:-)
I'll try to sit down and write a proper letter to you.
Love,
Hellen