fredag, augusti 31, 2007

Lazy day

Have had a really really soft and lazy day.. just been home watching tv, cleaning up in my apartment and so.. took my bike to the groccerystore in the afternoon, needed some fresh air :) Needed this day.. have been so tired this week even though I was pretty alert on Monday. Slept ten hours the night to today.. sooo nice!! awesome to sleep in some.
On Tuesday I went home after work and relaxed, then I went to church. Hung out some and printed some papers I needed to the boradmeeting that were later that night. The boardmeeting went okay, nice to see the other ones in the council/board!! and they decided that they would pay the dancedays in Uppsala I went to last weekend. I'm not the one to complain :)

Wednesday I went to the gym after work. So nice!! Haven't been working out since before summer. Need to get going with it again so to keep my back okay and strong. Yesterday I had been looking forward to sleep in 'cause I start to work late but no, they called at 7.15 and asked if I could come and work at one of the departments with the kids. And kind as I am I said yes and got up even though I were tired. It was fun and nice to work with the kids and get to know them better.. they are so sweat :) after I were done working with the kids I had to clean.. nice huh?? from one job to another.. went over the toilets, halls, departments quick but made sure it became clean. In that way I didn't have to go there today.
After work I had a meeting again.. I'm in this group that plan a conference and we had a meeting yesterday. It went okay and was nice. It's going okay with all the prepearations..

So after this week it was soo nice to be off and be able to be home today!! Will be a calm weekend I think.. maybe I'll go to the mall & stroll and there's an opening for a House of coulure here in Partille. Maybe I'll go there.. we'll see.

Take care and have a great weekend!
love & hugs

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Hej!
Nu har jag "snackat" med Malin, nu får vi se till att ses! Hur jobbar du? varje dag?

Vi hörs på tel!
KramKram