lördag, september 01, 2007

ashes of phoenix..

Just wanted to say a good world about some boys in church and their band "Ashes of phoenix". They have played together for almost 2 years now and they only get better and better. They played at the opening of "The house of culture" today.. awesome!! Check out their myspace page and listen to some songs... :)



And I think I shall post some pics of my loved family in the U.S.. most of the pics are from Scotty's first communion.. They have grown soo much since i last saw them.. my God.. miss them!! What do you say Hellen, do you recognize them? ;) They have grown, haven't they? but they still look the same, especially Macie. And Scotty still has his dimples :)

Scotty


Molly, Vera, Macie and Scotty

Scott and Scotty(in the middle in the front).. the other two are friends of Scotty´s

Vera and the kids at easter..

Today I have been at the opening of The House of culture. Walked around some at the mall first, were kind of bored but then I met a friend. Nice!! awesome to see him! we walked to the opening and after we walked around in the House of culture, listened to music(ashes of phoenix) and so. Really nice! Now I have had some dinner and I'm watching tv.. will maybe meet with some friends tonight and watch a movie.
xoxo

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

I'm all excited about the pictures!!! Thanks for posting them:-) It's totally amazing - even though the "children" have grown so much, they didn't change that much. Scotty's as cute as ever and Macie and Molly look just like I remember them:-) Vera is as beautiful as ever - the only one who has really changed a bit is Scott.
It's truly been great to see the Stewarts again:-)
Love,
Hellen