fredag, september 21, 2007

"Hajk"+pictures

"Tjip och välkomna till hajk.." does it seem familiar?? :) chech out theese links.. such nostalgia.. "sommar, sommar och sol, havet och vinden.." just loved this show(Hajk) as a kid.. Bengt had such funny ideas on things to make and do at home..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ6BY_Jjpsk&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IXjE4a5Tj4&mode=related&search=



Think I'm gonna post two pics of my dancegroup in action..








Locked through my pics on the computer and found theese ones :)

My big family.. my parents & siblings with families.. :) just loove them.. and now I have two more nephews- the cutest things!! will post a pic of them as fast as I have one.



This is on old pic of me, my siblings & our cousins,it's from -87 or- 88.. Remember this pic Katti?? I did send it to you on messenger, didn't I??

xoxo

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Hejsan! Vad skoj att ni lyckats samla hela familjen på en bild! Den gamla bilden har jag, tror det var jag som skickade den till dig. Eller jag har iaf den på datorn! Åh hajk hade jag nästan glömt, det var jätte bra ju, goliat var väl med där om jag inte missminner mig!