fredag, september 07, 2007

Friday..

weekend!! weee :) so nice.. have had a good week, work has been okay and pretty fun although I have been a little tried.. Had prayinggroup on Monday- so good to see everyone again! awesome!! Tuesday evening it was dance, mostly planning this time but we danced some too. Felt good!! :) hung out in church after work until the dance started. Nice just to relax and talk with the people in church. The café has openened again after the summer.. wee :)

I met with a friend the other day, so good to see her. We strolled some at the mall and had late lunch. And I also got help to bring my bike to the bikeshop. Don't think I have told you all, but on Saturday night on my home from a friend(after a movienight) I crashed with my bike. Went right into a bar/gate.. I didn't hurt myself but the frontwheel on my bike got destroyed, so theese last days I have been going to work by bus.. but now I have finally droped of the bike at the worhshop so some day next week I will get it back and can start riding my bike again :)

I got so inspired buy my cousin and have searching alot on youtube these past days. Have been looking for programs/shows that I wacthed as a child..found some. Such nostalgia!! check out theese links to see some of the things I found.

Super Ted: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZg74STOfig

Trasdockorna: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuJDMKAZGGs

Dr Snuggles: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QS2TTvbAvc

Katarina, I know I saw SuperTed as a child too, but we didn't have it at home. I guess you had it because you said you saw it alot. Did I see it at your place or do you remember if Aunt Karin had it?? trying to remember where I saw it..

Doing some luandry right now and I'm soon going to a friend.. she is having a crayfish party(kräftskiva) tonight at her family's summercabin.. some of our friends from church is comming and some other friends to my friend.. will be fun I think! looking forward to it!! we are all spending the night.. can we crazy :)

well.. that's all for now! take care and have a nice weekend!
love

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Hejsan! Jag kommer inte ihåg om Moster Karin hade dem men jag hade två sSuperted filmer så det kan mycket väl ha varit hos mig du såg det! Det är skoj med nostalgitrippar ibland! Så många minnen som kommer fram! Kram på dej!