söndag, september 02, 2007

Weddingmarsch from Delsbo

I'm here again.. in a writing mood this weekend.. hope you don't mind :)

were surfing the net, just serching at google on different things and found a place where you could listen to "weddingmarsch from Delsbo" (Delsbo brudmarsch). Made me so happy and made me miss my loved home.. klick on the link and listen.. you will for sure hear it on my wedding, if & whenever that now will take place.. http://www.skrapan.uppsala.se/Musik/delsbo_brudmarsch.htm

Went to a friend's place last night to watch a movie.. soft and nice! we saw "snowroller" and "den ofrivillige golfaren". Swedish movies from the 80:s and 90:s for you that aren't from swedish. They are funny and just so silly.. Snworoller makes fun of grouptravels/skitrips to the alps and "den ofrivvilge golfaren" (the involuntary golfer) is about people that plays golf and are so into it.. the director is right on the spot and describes it so good!

Well..that's it for now.. bye for so long.. auf wiederzen! Tchüss!!

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

The song sounds lovely, could be like out of an Astrid Lindgren film...
And thanks for your comment in my blog :-)
But why on earth did you get up so early on a SUNDAY morning??? Do you EVER sleep in??? *lol*
..and no, I don't mind at all that you're in a "writing mood" - keep that up:-)
Love,
Hellen

Anonym sa...

Well, I'm also sure I'd love Delsbo:-) You just wait - one fine day I'll conquer Sweden*lol*
Love,
Hellen

Anonym sa...

Hallå! Åh vad skoj att hitta brudmarschen på nätet. Tänkte på stämman när jag hörde den :) Den är såå fin! Grey´s dvdn jag hade köpte peter med sig från thailand, blev så glad när jag fick skivorna! Det var 6 stycken :) Gillar verkligen det programmet! Kram på dej