tisdag, september 11, 2007

Tuesday...

Had an awesome time at my friend´s summercabbin!! We were about 15 people and ate looots of food. We started out with a taisoup with fish and vegetables. Yuum!! Then we had shrimps, crabfish and crab.. soo good!! yum yum :) I have never had crabfish and crab before but it was good, tasted like shrimps and fish. After we had eaten we took a walk in the dark down to the harbour, watching the stars and the ocean. Awesome, just so beutiful!! Two jumped into to the water and took a bath...
When we got back we had ice-cream and fruit- now it´s almost midnight. Some people went home but most of us stayed over night. We didn't go to bed until 3. We slept in and enjoyed a long and really nice breakfast on the deck :) The sun was shining and it was pretty warm, but windy. We had planned to go out with the boat but it was to windy so we took a long walk in a nearby village instead. Sooo cute and pictursque!! Awesome view over the archipelago. It's a shame that I don't own a digitalcamera. Need to buy one!!! But I'll try to remember to scan some pics and post when I get the film developed..
We got back at 7.30pm on Saturday night..

Sunday I went to a thing for members in churchboards in Gothenburg area.. interesting. Then to church. Really good mass!! Josefin and I danced. Fun!! Felt good and it felt right and like it spoke.. :)

Yesterday Alexandra came buy in the afternoon(after I had taken a nap). We looked up some things on the internet and talked. She had bought me chocolateliqueur, perfume and some candy in Croatia. She so sweat.. I'm looking forward to try the liqueur :)

Cool pics you have on your page Hellen! Glad surprise to see the pics from our trip to Malmö. Wonder who that gorgeous girl in some of the pics are ;) Do you know such gorgeous girl? *lol*

Well.. that's all for now.. gonna keep on with my calm and soft afternoon/evening at home..
Tchüss

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

I haven't got the slightest clue WHO EXACTLY this girl is...I guess she's just a random Swedish chick*loooool*
Have a good day:-)
Hellen