fredag, september 21, 2007

Ich bin krank..

The cold that's going around at my job(the daycare) has cought me... Woke up with pain in my throught some days ago. Luckily it disapeared during the day but instead I started to cough some and got "thick" in my throught.. sigh, just hate it.. and the day after I started to get hoarse and loose my voice and I have been feeling my sinus and having a small headace the last day too. Hope it doesn't get worse. Will make sure to rest a lot and get better this weekend...

Have been working although I haven't feeling 100%, but I felt I wasn't that bad that I could stay home. Many of the teachers at my job has the flue now and many of the kids are at home.. on one division/department they had 7 kids out of about 20 yesterday.. pretty amazing huh?? 13 out of 20 were sick or having the day off.. nice for the teachers though :)

So,Hellen. how's everything going at your parent's place?? have they left yet?? how's the pukung cow doing?? such hialriuos story.. :)

Today I have mostly been relaxing at home, have only met with my conversionalbudy for a chat. Awesome!! We had a really nice chat. I have more piece now. Always good to air one's thoughs,feelings.. :)
I'm looking forward to a calm and relaxing weekend. Have no particular plans. just to see my friends and hang out with them.. go to the movies maybe.

well.. haven't happend that much in my life other then work.. will post again if anything happens :) have a good weekend!
love

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Sorry to hear that you're not ffeling well...hope you'll be getting better soon:-)
My parents left this morning and should be arriving in San Francisco now:-)
Things here are good, but I'm all busy...check my blog, I'll try to keep it updated.
The puking cow is doing okay, but now she refuses to eat when someone is around, she always waits until she's alone...this evening, when I was feeding the cows that remained here in Emern, another cow started to puke all of a sudden...I guess it was eating too hastily. I don't know what's wrong with these cows, but they just crack me up. Seeing a cow puke is just about the funniest thing in the world *lol*
Love,
Hellen

Anonym sa...

Oh, one more thing: my parents asked me to say "Hi" to you;-)