måndag, september 17, 2007

Happy

I have gotten my bike back :) Finally!! Have been waiting for it to be done for almost two weeks so it were about time. Walked by a family in church to say hi after work today. Drank coffee and talked. Really nice! Then the dad came home and he called the bikerepairshop to see if our bikes were done(he and I left ours at the same time).. they were! so we went to get them. Awesome to have the bike back! After that I had supper with that family. So nice to hang out and have company and not have to eat alone!!!

I'm soo tired.. went to bed at 8p last night. Totally exhausted after the weekend. Got up ay 4.30 this morning to go to work.. not fun to get up that early but what can i do.. Don't wanna work evenings..
Had an awesome weekend!! Had a camp with my church/congrigation. Were tired but it was good. Nice to be gathered like that, eat good food, celebrate masses and have seminaries. It was an fantastic & inspirational weekend but dazeling & confusing. God were moving and tuched.. awesome!!! I'm glad I'm gonna talk with my conversional budy on Friday, can't wait!! lots of thoughts now..

well... time to go to bed so I'll be human tomorrow:)
take care!!

Inga kommentarer: