lördag, augusti 18, 2007

weekend..

Thought I should start with clearyfie what I work with for you that haven't read my blog during the summer. I have gotten a job as a jantitor/cleaner at a daycare/day nursery here in Partille. I work 25hours/week. Totally okay.. start at 6am Monday-Wednesday. that's the hard part,soo early but I start late on Thursdays and I'm off on Fridays so it's okay :) The kids are cute & the staff is really nice!

Went to the movies on Wednesday with a friend. Saw "Evan, the almighty". It was good and pretty funny but not as good as "Bruce the almighty". Had a nice time though and it was awesome to see Karin, haven't seen her in a long time!!

Thursday I worked, soo nice to start late!! had an soft evening at home afterwards..
yesterday I were just home realxing some and I took the bike a friend and had him help me with the breaks on my bike. Kind of dangerous to ride downhills without functioning breaks. In the evening I went to see two friends. Played games and just hung out. Soft & nice :)

Today a girl in church is having a birthdayparty so I think I might my going there, if I don't hang out with Maria or something.. will be a soft day anyways :)
love

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Hey there!
Didn't manage to write you a letter while I'm here at my parents' place - it's insane, I didn't even have time to write you a postcard (but I bought one at least*g*)...but I'll go back to Flensburg tomorrow, and will answer your letter and your mail then:-)
Love,
Hellen