tisdag, november 27, 2007

Baptism..

Had an awesome weekend at my brother´s place!! took an early train on Saturday morning... got precisly intime to church to change really quick before the baptism. It was an nice and pretty fast sermony. Afterwards we had food and coffee.. really nice!! all my siblings with families were there, one aunt and some other people my family know.. awesome to see them all!! :)

after that I stayed at my brother´s for two nights.. so relaxing, soft & nice.. just hung out, talked, had dinner, slept, cuddled with the babies and so.Enjoyed it to maximum :)

some pics..taken with my mobile so they aren't the best.. but whatever ;)

mum and dad with all their grandchildren..

My nieces & nephews, except Albin..


Olof & Harry is sleeping..


Harry & Olof..


Me & Olof..

Inga kommentarer: