tisdag, november 13, 2007

Tuesday evening..

I'm soo sorry that I haven't written this past week.. don't know what's up with me.. just doesn't haven the energy and the joy to wright.. but now you finally get an update :)

I'm so confused and frustrated.. why can't I come to peace? why can't I just live in the moment?? why do I feel so lonley and alone when I have all my friends?? why do I search more love and attention that I get?? sigh.. agree with you Emelie on what you wrote..

Except that it has been a good week.. the weekend were really good. On Friday evening some friends and I went to a mass/service in a church in Gotheburg.. peacuful and calm but yet touching and restoring!! afterwards we sat down at a café and talked and just hung out. So nice!! my friends are just to funny and just so awesome!!

On Saturday morning I did some laundry and relaxed.. then I went to see my friend Karin that I haven't seen in a while. We hung out at her & her boyfriend's place- talked, had dinnner, watched a movie.It was awesome!! soo good to see her!! In the evening Alexandra and I went to a café and then we visited Fredrik, Peter came too. Just talkd and took it easy, but soo nice!! left at 1.30am.. :)

woke up pretty early on Sunday so I were kind of tired and so the whole day. Were home relaxing, took a walk and so.. Then I went to church. Good service. Claes were good and challanging.. got reminded about something and it just stung in my heart, started to cry :( thought I were over that and had peace with it, but obviously not.. sigh. got a quick prayer and blessing from Claes. felt nice and comforting! just waiting to get healed..
After church about 8 people went to Sam's, jenny's & Jonas's place. Had tea and talked.. nice! then we wanted to have ice-cream and took a walk to "the golden arches".But the ice-creammachine were out of order :( *cry* so all of us had pie instead.. not bad that eather..

tonight I'm gonna go to bed early.. got waaay to little sleep last night so I'm dead tired. Have just had a shower and now I'm gonna get something to eat.. Tomorrow I'm gonna visit my brother and his family.. will be awesome!
ooh..my sister sent me some pics of her daughter,my niece, and proud aunt as I am I can't resist posting them :) isn't she adorable?!



Inga kommentarer: