torsdag, november 15, 2007

Happy...

I'm so happy and relived!!! :) don't know if I have written about it here in my blogg but I have to move on the last on this month ´cause the girl that has the apartment comes back. And today I got to know that I get on apartment that one of my friends knew about and I looked at!! so know I have somewhere to move too and the contract is mine. So I can stay there for as long as I want to. Sooo happy!!! the apartment is nice and I can't wait to move and get my own place where I can do as I want! and just the feeling to know that I can stay as long as I like and not need to worry about when I have to move or not really know when the person that has the apartment comes back... God is good :)

yesterday I visited my brother with family in Alingsås. My brother worked so it was my sister-in-law and the kids that I saw.. had an awesome time, sooo nice!! she's just so great my dear Sofia.. we talked, took a walk to enjoy the sun. And I got to cuddle with the baby a lot :) she had a tummyace or something and where cranky so Sofia were tired of carrying her around. Aunt Maria didn't mind carrying her and cuddle :) it was a really blessed afternoon.. visited my friends & ex-coworkers in the kitchen too.. soo good to see them!! miss them but I'm happy I don't live there anymore..

well.. that were about it for now.. I'm dead tired but enjoying the feeling & knowledge that I can stay up longer tonight and sleep tomorrow. Work late. So good :)
Take care and have a great weekend!!
love

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Hur gammal är lilla bebisen nu?? Du får uppdatera med lite bilder lite då och då :)