fredag, november 23, 2007

soon weekend..

have been a pretty ruff & hard week in some ways.. have been tired, felt lonley and I have been thinking a lot.. and I have felt stressed about getting everything ready for my move.. can't wait to move but there's lot to pack and I have been soo tired after work. But I have managed to get some done.. only have my clothes and kitchen left..


have finally got myself a membership at a gym!! have worked out 2 times this week.. something good at least. So nice!! :)


going to my oldest brother and his family tomorrow. They will baptise there sons. My whole family is comming. Will be awesome to see them!! and it will be so nice to see something else them my messy apartment.. :)


post some pics. took them with my cell so they are not the best but... they are from our farm in Delsbo..

love



Inga kommentarer: