måndag, november 05, 2007

New week..

Sorry that I haven't written for a while.. I'm ashamed.. I know that at least one of you have been worried. You know how you are.. thanks for caring!!! :) it was awesome to talk to ya on icq the other day.. Don't know why I haven't written. I guessed the time has passed by so fast and when I have had the time to write I haven't felt like it..

Have had good 2,5 weeks since last time.. have been a little tired and kind of empty and I have been thinking a lot. Don't know what it is with me now. Think a lot about the future and my relationships and so..guess something is on it's way. A breakingpoint of some kind. But I've been enjoying my weeks and felt okay most of the time anayways.. strange how the mood can change and affect your life..

Still love my job.. really enjoy working there!! Have worked some with the kids too theese past weeks.. awesome!! Other then work I have been trying to be home and relax and I actually have had the oppurtunity to do that, soo nice!! and I have also hung out with my friends. Blessed weeks with a good mix with rest and company.. and I have been talking a lot to my friend Maria.. awesome!!

Last Friday we went out to eat to celebrate Sara's birthday. We went to a tai restaurant and afterwards we went to Sara´s place.. had such a good time!! my friends are to funny :) looove them!! fooled around a lot :)

We had a reopening of my church last Sunday..such a blast!! the whole evening were so blessed.. the service, the sermon, worship, the coffee afterwards.. everything came together so well!! and it' so fun to be part of a church that grows and has to expend! my coworker came just to see me dance.. and she thought it(the mass) was so good and awesome so she came yesterday too.. :)

This past Saturday we had a danceworkshop with a lady named Lena. Good & inspiring day!!! but you're tired after a day with dance, but I can't complain- good to fel that you have a body & muscles :) In the evening some friends of mine and I went to the movies- we saw Solstorm.A Swedish movie.. it was good but a little tired and made me feel uncomfortable sometimes. But it was good..

well.. that was a little update from me.. Today I'm having a day at home.. done the dishes, vaccumed the floors and now I'm gonna transfer the film from Saturday( the danceworkshop) to my computer. Then I need to go to the mall and do some arrends.

Have a good week!!
love

Inga kommentarer: