söndag, oktober 05, 2008

Awesome but confusing days..

Hello everyone!
Have spent most of the last two days at a leadershipcourse with some people from church. It's called "global leadership summit" and it's from willow creek community church in Chicago. It has been awesome! So uplifting, inspiring, challenging, educational.. just soo good! They had really good and devoted people that spoke about about heir leadership in their churches/companies. So much to melt and take in now. But it's good to think over your leadership and see how you are what you can do better..

Friday evening was spent at home. It was nice and relaxing but hard in the same way, some things came up inside me and made me think. Hard and frustrating but I'm glad God showed me it. And I'm soo glad I have friends that I can ask to pray for me. Got a text on my cell from one and it spoke so clearly and was so right.. I hadn't told him what I wanted him to pray for just that I wanted some prayer. I just love how God works :)

Yesterday when the summit was over me & some friends went to a friend that had a combined birthday & housewarmingparty. We were all tired but had such a good time!! Haven't lauged like that for some weeks.. we goofed around, threw paper airplans, danced, played charades and just talked.. really good evening!!

During the evening I noticed a strange thing had happend with me. So confusing but fills me with hope & expectation too.. I really hope it it what it is, would be sooo great and such joy for me! *hooopes*

Right now I'm just enjoying the Sunday watching TV and having coffee.. thinking about visit my brother with family. The youngest turns one tomorrow :) Then it's church as usual tonight- we will get visited by a bishop from tanzania. Exciting!! :) Then it's floorrball. Will be nice to get some exercise after two days of sitting and eating :)

xoxo

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Jag förstår det där med skönt men konstigt att vara ensam... skrämmer mej aningen att börja jobba då studentlivet är en sån trygghet på sätt o vis...