onsdag, oktober 22, 2008

Runny nose..

I catched a cold :( started about a week ago with a soar throat and then yesterday evening my nose glogged and then it got runny :( sigh.. and today it has contoniued to run and I think my sinuses is infected too but I don't know. Gonna call the doctor's office tomorrow morning..

I spent the weekend at my parent's place in my beloved Delsbo. Awesome to come home again and see everyone! My nieces and nephew were so excited. Seemed liked they lived at my parent's house this weekend-except when they ate and slept. They spent every waken hour with me and my parentes it seemed like :) but it was awesome to play boardgames & cards, draw, lay puzzles, watch movies, read and so on. The only bad thing was my thorat, I could hardly speak and were so hoarse.

On Sunday afternoon Albin had a birthdayparty. He turned 6. It was fun. Nice to see my sister-in-laws family again. And my sister with family came too :) so good to see them! Later in the afternoon a cousin came by with her son & boyfriend to say hi and on Monday before lunch I visited another cousin.. awesome to see them!! wanted to see some more people but I was to tired and not in the mood 'cause of my throat. But I really enjoyed to just be at home and relax, to get breakfast, lunch & dinner served :)

On monday before I left they called from where I have been working the past weeks and told me I didn't get the substitute post I applied to :( a little sad and dissapointing, but I'm not worried. God probably has other plans for me this fall. This week, for example, I clean in church..

Think I'm gonna continue to cure myself with some honeywater and watching tv..
Take care!
xoxo

Inga kommentarer: