torsdag, oktober 30, 2008

hmmm...

have had a pretty good week.. socialy and workwise at least. On Friday evening Alexandra and I went to Fredrik's place just to hang out and eat tacos and applepie! really nice evening!! on Saturday I helped Per & Karin to move to their new house. Went smooth and pretty fast.. the evening were spent at home relaxing. My cold and carrying all that stuff wore me out.. Sunday was church as usual. Really good sermon and awesome worship!! so focused and thoughtworthy!

Been working this week, mostly half days. So nice to have the afternoons off! I wonder if I ever will be able to work fulltime. The weeks I have done that I have been so tired. Monday was Sara's 30th birthday so in the evening the whole gang went there to celebrate her.. fun fun!! good to see everyone and looots of food and candy/sweats.. :)

Yesterday evening was dance in church. Was okay and fun.. got some fun & creative ideas for the future! hope we can make them all come through! :) need to think it thorugh and decide so we get it done!

Still not gotten rid of the cold I catched. It's almost almost gone, but not 100% well yet.. sigh. I don't know if it's the cold that has made me so tired lately or if it's something else..anyways, I'm gonna rest & sleep this weekend, hopefully it will help! and I'm gonna get a massage by a friend!!! :) will be sooo nice! and I will massage her too. Long time since I gave a massage so it will be nice! looking forward to it!

Hopw you all will have a good weekend..
xoxo

Inga kommentarer: