måndag, oktober 06, 2008

tickets for x-mas..

just booked traintickets to go home to my parents place for x-mas, wee!! :) so now it's done, it was a little expensive but not so bad..

Talked on the phone with my mum earlier this morning and it seems like my oldest brother and his family his comming home for x-mas too, even though they were at my parent's place last year. They usually alternate between the families. I don't mind, will be awesome to spend x-mas with them!! and my brother and family in Alingsås is comming too. So I guess we will be everyone this year!! fun fun fun!! :) at least one of the x-mas days it will be all of us, my youngest brother & his fiance usually just shows up on x-masday for some hours. It will be hectic and caotic days filled with running & playing kids but it will be awesome to see everyone, sooo many years since we all celebrated x-mas together!!

didn't go to my brother's place :( yesterday I was tired and it just didn't work out.. and today my sister-in-law had become busier then she thought she would be and my brother is working so it wasn't a good day as it seemed to be earlier, so I'm home, doing laundry and getting things done. Feels good to have a day at home..and then prayinggroup tonight!! :) yeeah!!

ooh, must tell: they called from were I have been working the last two weeks and wanted to have me on a employment interview next week!! :) exciting!!
have a good day/week!!
xoxo

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Vad härligt med en riktig familjejul! Hoppas allt är bra med dig! Kram Kram

Anonym sa...

hejsan!! Det var inte jag som kommenterade på din blogg, men det har det kunnat vara :) Katarina skulle jag tro,för det stod lika på min blogg en dag och det var då hon.
Kul att ni kommer hem allihopa.. kramkram