tisdag, oktober 14, 2008

New week..

Had a goood weekend, relax and easygoing with some things happening..
Friday evening I went to town with Alexandra & some more friends to listen to a "concert" in a church. Then we went to another church to listen to gospel and have tea at their café. It was lots of fun & really nice!! Then a friend of mine came and met with us 'cause she was gonna spend the weekend at my place.. nice to see her again and have some company!! Thanks for comming :)

Saturday was mostly spent at home relaxing, while my friend were at a class downtown. In the evening another friend came by and we three just sat talking, eating candy and just enjoying the peacefullness and the relaxing..

Sunday morning-early afternoon was as relaxed as the previous days and in the late afternoon I went to my brother's place to my niece's birthday party! she turned 1 about a week ago. We had cookies, coffe and of course cake! it was nice! Good to see them all again and to chat some with my sister-in-law.. she's so wise!!

Yesterday I worked at my old job in the afternoon and then it was prayinggroup in the evening. Awesome evening! It was awesome and so encouraching to pray with Jonas and Malin. The Lord answered some prayers right away.. pretty cool :)

Today I worked where I have been working the last three weeks and after lunch I went to a employmentinterview there! Hope I get the substitutepost I applied to, would be awesome, but it's just to wait and see! Gonna work this week anyways..

I just got back from an evening in church and then a trip to "the golden arches".. and surprise surprise, I had ice-cream :) coudn't resist!
Think I'm gonna go to bed soon, I'm kind of sleepy but feeling relaxed and satisfied right now..

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

It was eally nice to spend the weekend at your place! Hope to do it soon again :) going home this weekend?