torsdag, oktober 02, 2008

Tired...

I am sooo tired, I'm almost falling asleep in my sofa. So I just made some tea.. maybe that will keep me awake until bedtime..

Have been good but busy days and I have been so tired. The weekend was really nice and relaxed. Most of it was spent at home doing laundry, some cleaning and just relaxing. Went to the movies with my friend/ex coworker on saturday afternoon. That was the only thing I did..

This week I have been working everyday at the christian daycare i worked last week. It's lots of fun and the staff & kids are just so sweat but it's exhausting too, but all the hugs & all the funny coments from the kids makes it worth it :) And today one of the moms said she wishes that I would get the longterm substitue post.. made me glad!! I really like working there and I hope I get to work next week too but at the same time if feel like, how am I gonna manage to work 5 days a week when I'm so tired after 4 days and have no family to take care of?? it's such a different life from the one I have had with studies some years ago and working half days last year, Then I had time to hang out with friends, be in church, have lunch and so with friends alot more then right now. If I'm gonna work like I do now the rest of the fall I really have to get used to change my life and get used to new rutines. But that could be a good experience I guess.. i have to learn sometime. Or?? :)

On Tuesday after work I had an appoitment with my conversional buddy/mentor. Haven't talked with him for about 5 months,so it was really good to see him again! We had a really good, interesting and uplifting chat. Think it was encouraching & uplifting for him as well- it makes me glad when what I experience can help & encouarch someone else! It's amazing how wonderful it can be to put your thoughts into words, get advise & someelses point of view and just get help to focus & see clearly. And it works out so well to talk to Johan. He's easy to talk to to, he understands, can see what's happening, make paralells and so.. it's just a great feeling :) He's such a blessing..

I had a borrowed a car(only that was a blessing and sent from God) so I drove buy my brother's place in Alingsås to say hi and pick up a TV they said I could have. Everything worked out so well that afternoon- the blessed chat and beeing able to pick up the TV and everything easy with a car! In the evening a friend came buy. We had dinner, talked, had tea and just hung out in my kitchen.. really nice!! awesome to see her again!

Yesterday it was time for some worshipdance but I wasn't in the mood at all :( were tired and on top of it all I had some trouble with the cd/music when I was going to practise before and all I wanted to do was to go home and lay down in my sofa. But Jenny & I danced some anyways. Was ok. When I came home I just went straight to the sofa. Watched "Grey's anatomy" and called my beloved friend Johnny, we talked for almost an hour.. just so much fun!

I'm gonna continue to enjoy my evening.. you have a good one!!
love

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Amiable brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.